NKF Capital Markets provides clients with sophisticated consulting and transaction services, taking an asset through its entire life cycle and every contingency. Representing buyers and sellers, the firm has closed $3 billion in complex financial transactions. NKF Capital Markets provides a full range of real estate services including asset sales, sale-leasebacks, leasing, asset management, valuation, mortgage and entity level financing, due diligence and consulting.
Our professionals are transaction specialists: most hold advanced degrees in law, business or real estate. We maintain direct relationships with an extensive investor base, including local, national, and offshore entities, public and private investors, users and developers. We represent an impressive roster of national and international clients. These include Verizon, Goldman Sachs, Zurich Re, John Hancock, Amtrust, JE Robert, Archon Capital, the Whitehall Funds, Lennar/Morgan Stanley, Vornado Realty Trust, Aegon USA, Investcorp, and the American Retail Group.
NKF Capital Markets transactions involve new development or repositioning of existing buildings. These transactions illustrate our ability to:
• Access decision-makers and capital markets
• Add maximum value for our clients by capitalizing upon our in-depth knowledge of the real estate market
• Structure creative transactions to meet our clients’ objectives
• Direct strong, focused marketing campaigns
• Achieve top prices on investment sale transactions
• Overcome regulatory hurdles to unlock development potential